Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
Solid State Drive (SSD)
Portable Hard Drive
SD Memory Card
USB Flash Drive
RAID Storage Server
Electrical Surge Issues
- The hard drive won’t spin
- Hard drive makes no noise
- Drive makes a clicking noise
- Computer hard drive makes grinding noise
- The computer won’t start, possible surge may also taken out HDD
- Storm took out PC, need important files recovered
Damaged Hard Drives
- Your hard drive was dropped causing issues
- The hard drive makes a clicking noise then stops spinning
- Computer boot issues now it’s not booting
- PC was running slow, now won’t boot
Logical Hard Drive Issues
- You’ve accidentally deleted your files from recycle bin
- Virus or Malware corrupted/deleted your files
- Hard drive was formatted or wiped
- Windows update caused loss of files
- Corrupted windows file system causing boot issues
Hard Drive Not Working
- Hard drive failure from old age
- Bad sectors may have formed on the drive
- The laptop hard drive or computer just does not boot
- Mac lost files retrieval
- Any other unknown hard drive issue
- USB repair
Brisbane’s FIRST Choice For Data Recovery – No Data, No Fee – It’s As Simple As That!
Computer Fixperts are commonly known for providing on-site IT support to homes and businesses across many parts of greater Brisbane. Our specialty, however, is data recovery. Our dedicated data recovery engineers are experienced with the latest techniques of storage recovery and utilise the best equipment available to offer the highest success rates.
So you believe your hard drive is faulty and you need some help? Relax, we offer a free pickup and drop off service that covers most parts of Brisbane metropolitan through to North Lakes, Ipswich, Logan & Bayside. You can also send your hard drive to us from anywhere in Australia. Pick up the phone and call us right now, and we can walk you through our process.
We Can Recover Lost Data From Hard Drives, USB, Phones & More!
Depending on the extent of the damage to your hard drive, we either could recover the data on the spot for our standard appointment flat rate, otherwise, we may have to work on your hard drive in our laboratory. Once we pick up your failed hard drive, our hard drive recovery specialists can have your data recovered in 90% of cases and your important files/information returned to you in 3-5 business days. We encourage our customers to shop around and compare our service and quote against other legitimate data storage recovery labs. We’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our completion times and pricing structures, which in some cases have been thousands of dollars less than the others! No matter how complex your hard drive issue may be, we offer high completion rates with a 90% success rate. If we cannot recover your data, we do not charge you. It’s as simple as that.
Laptop Hard Drive Data Recovery – Recovering Data From A Failed PC or Mac Hard Drive
Let’s say your laptop, PC, Mac or desktop computer cannot be repaired or is not worth repairing and you simply want to replace the computer and retrieve the existing data from the computer hard drive. No worries, as we in most cases should be able to dock the hard drive and recover the data with a standard on-site appointment that we offer for a fixed, un-timed flat rate. You can also have the hard drive put in to a hard drive enclosure allowing you to freely access the data/files as if it were an external hard drive. If your hard drive is unstable or not functioning, we would refer your job to our specialist data recovery team in our dedicated laboratory.
Portable Or External Hard Drive Recovery
Portable hard drives (HDD) are just like internal hard disk drives but they are surrounded by a plastic enclosure that makes them portable and allows you to use them amongst different computers. Computer Fixperts can also offer external hard drive recovery at your home or office, anywhere in Brisbane or surrounding areas. Once again, it’s a similar data recovery process as outlined above where we will attempt to recover your music, documents, emails etc. However, worst case scenario if your hard drive is physically damaged, been exposed to liquid ingress or is making clicking/grinding noises, we would be submitting your external hard drive to our data retrieval laboratory for further analysis.
Data Recovery Can Be Complex – Computer Fixperts Can Recover The Most Difficult Cases
We’ve been offering computer repair services and hard drive recovery in Brisbane for around 3 years now to customers of all sorts ranging from households to small-medium businesses and even Queensland government departments. Take a look at our customer testimonials and judge for yourself. We’re at over 1800+ happy Brisbane customers now and we strive to offer the most comprehensive and friendly lost data retrieval service at the most competitive rates possible. Call us today on 1800 706 676 or go to our contact page for more information about discussing data recovery services offered by Computer Fixperts.
There are many different reasons why hard drive data loss occurs. The main ones were refereed to earlier. However, let us focus on the ones that are more common than others:
- Hard Drive Failure – Hard drives tend to fail after a certain number of hours of operation. They are not made to last forever, as some people may think. In addition, sudden shock (like dropping the PC or hard drive) and voltage surges can damage the parts inside the hard drive, affecting its ability to operate as it should. We utilize many different methods of data recovery.
- Reformatted Hard Drive – Reformatting a hard drive wipes it clean of all previous files. People reformat their hard drive for various reasons, forgetting that there are files on it that they need to keep. To the naked eye, the drive looks clean and the maximum space has been regained after a reformat. However, the data that was overwritten can still be recovered using powerful recovery software.
- Accidental File Deletion – There are times when we accidentally delete files, without even realizing it. This may happen when we intend on deleting particular files but end up deleting other ones instead. It may also occur when software that we no longer need is uninstalled and files that were created in the software installation directory that we intended on keeping are removed during the uninstallation process.
- Corrupted Files – File corruption occurs as a result of virus infections, saving data on bad sectors, and power failure. Viruses tend to infect files, changing their structure and hence making them unusable. When data is saved on bad sectors, i.e. areas on a hard drive that are already corrupted, it is next to impossible to retrieve data from those areas. Power failures that occur while a file is being edited, copied, or transferred can also corrupt the file since it was in a transitive state that had not been completed.
- System Failure – This is a person’s worst nightmare. When a computer fails to boot, you are unable to access your files. This generally happens at the worst possible time. System failure can be as a result of a failed hard drive, motherboard failure, corrupted or malfunctioning RAM, or even a dead power supply.
There are different kinds of data that we can recover for you. They include:
- Photos recovery
- Documents retrieval
- Software recovery
- Email recovery
- Video file recovery
- Compressed Files
- Audio file retrieval
Recovering your lost data is our business. Whether it be portable HDD recovery, data recovery for mac, USB repair, HDD repair, laptop hard drives, portable hard disk drives, mobile phone data recovery, external hard drive repairs, computer hard drives we’ve got your covered! From logical data recovery through to physical parts replacement we can assist you.
The devices that we can recover your lost data from include:
- Personal Computers
- Hard Drives (internal and external)
- Digital Devices
- RAID Subsystems
- USB Flash Drives
- Magnetic Tapes
- Solid-state Drives
- CDs and DVDs
Have you ever wondered what the roles of a data recovery technician are?
When it comes to recovering deleted files, obviously we recommend you use a professional data recovery service like us. However, if you feel the costs involved with data retrieval are too high or you believe you may not have a mechanical issue with your hard drive, it could be safe to use mainstream data recovery software. Take a look at our top picks for the best data recovery software.