FAST FREE SUPPORT
3. Data Recovery
4. Delivery Of Data
RESTORATION OF FILES
Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
Solid State Drive (SSD)
Portable Hard Drive
SD Memory Card
USB Flash Drive
RAID Data Recovery
Electrical Surge Issues
- Fails to spin up with beeping noise
- Makes no noise
- Drive makes a clicking noise
- Makes grinding noise
- A power surge from failed PC
- A storm took out the PC, need important files recovered
Damaged Hard Drives
- Dropped and causing issues
- The drive makes a clicking noise then stops spinning
- Computer boot issues now it’s not booting
- SSD data recovery & firmware issues
- PC was running slow, now won’t boot
- You’ve accidentally deleted your files from recycle bin
- Virus or Malware corrupted/deleted your files
- Drive was formatted or wiped
- Windows update caused loss of files
- Corrupted windows file system causing boot issues
Hard Drive Not Working
- Failure from old age
- Bad sectors may have formed on the drive
- The computer just does not boot
- Apple Mac data recovery
- Any other unknown drive issue
- USB data recovery
Brisbane’s FIRST Choice For Data Recovery – No Data, No Fee – It’s As Simple As That!
Computer Fixperts’s data recovery engineers are Ace Labs accredited and experienced with the latest techniques of hard drive and SSD storage recovery. We utilise the best equipment available in the world such as PC-3000 & class 100 clean room environments to offer the highest success rates in the industry.
When it comes to recovering precious family memories or critical corporate files from your failed hard drive, look no further. We’ve seen it all.
Not Just Another Data Recovery Company – How Are We Different?
- We’re open 7 days a week
- No data, no fee. If we cannot recover your data, we won’t charge you.
- No upfront deposit or attempt fee required.
- We’ll come and pick up your failed storage media for no extra cost (Brisbane greater only, usually same day).
- We’ll then drop it off or send it anywhere Australia wide via express for FREE.
- If you prefer, you can drop your failed hard drive or server off in person at our office which is located in Brisbane CBD.
- We’re friendly and helpful people that you can actually call right now and talk to. You’ll get a tech too and get all your questions answered.
So you believe your hard drive is faulty and you need some help? We offer a free pickup and drop off service that covers most parts of Brisbane metropolitan areas extending far north, south east and west! You can also send your hard drive to us from anywhere in Australia. Pick up the phone and call us right now, and we can walk you through our recovery process.
We Can Recover Lost Data From Failed Hard Disk Drives, SSD Solid State drives, USB, Phones, NAS, RAID Arrays & More!
Often data recovery software that is found online isn’t the most effective solution for undeleting or recovering your important photos or documents in Windows. Especially when you have an advanced stage logical, firmware failure or even a mechanical issue. Exposing a physically damaged drive to careless software scans for hours on end can jeopardise the chances of a successful recovery.
Depending on the nature of the recovery, we could either recover your critical data on the spot for our standard appointment flat rate, otherwise, we may have to work on your drive in our laboratory. Once we pick up your job, our experienced data recovery specialists can have your data recovered in 90% of cases and your important data returned to you in 3-5 business days.
We encourage our customers to shop around and compare our service and quote against other legitimate data storage recovery experts. We’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our completion times and pricing structures, which in some cases have been thousands of dollars less than the others! Not to mention the fact that we also do not charge you upfront to attempt recovery. No matter how complex your issue may be, we boast a 90% success rate. If we cannot recover your data, we do not charge you. It’s as simple as that.
Laptop Data Recovery – Recovering Data From A Failed PC or Mac
Let’s say your laptop, PC, Mac or desktop computer cannot be repaired or is not worth repairing and you simply want to replace the computer and retrieve the existing data from the computer. No worries, in most cases we should be able to dock the drive and recover the data with a standard on-site appointment that we offer for a fixed, un-timed flat rate. You can also have the drive put into an enclosure allowing you to freely access the data/files as if it were an external or portable drive.
External Hard Drive Data Recovery
These are just like internal hard disk drives but they are surrounded by a plastic enclosure that makes them portable and allows you to use them amongst different computers. Computer Fixperts can also offer disk drive data recovery at your home or office, anywhere in Brisbane or surrounding areas. Once again, it’s a similar data recovery process as outlined above where we will attempt to recover your music, documents, emails etc. However, worst case scenario if your drive is physically damaged, been exposed to liquid ingress or is making clicking/grinding noises, we would be submitting your job to our laboratory for further analysis.
Data Recovery Can Be Complex – Computer Fixperts Can Recover The Most Difficult Cases
We’ve been offering computer repair services and hard drive recovery in Brisbane for over 5 years now to customers of all sorts ranging from households to small-medium businesses and even Queensland government departments. Take a look at our customer testimonials and judge for yourself. We’ve helped over 3500+ happy customers from not just Brisbane, but all over the country. We strive to offer the most comprehensive and friendly lost data retrieval service at the most competitive rates possible. Call us today on 1800 706 676 or go to our contact page for more information about discussing emergency data recovery services offered by Computer Fixperts.
There are many different reasons why data loss occurs. The main ones were refereed to earlier. However, let us focus on the ones that are more common than others:
- Hard Drive Failure – HDD’s tend to fail after a certain number of hours of operation. They are not made to last forever, as some people may think. In addition, sudden shock (like dropping the PC or hard drive) and voltage surges can damage the parts inside the storage device, affecting its ability to operate as it should. We utilize many different methods of data recovery.
- Reformatted Hard Drive – Reformatting a drive wipes it clean of all previous files. People perform a disk format for various reasons, forgetting that there are files on it that they need to keep. To the naked eye, the drive looks clean and the maximum space has been regained after a reformat. However, the data that was overwritten can still be recovered using powerful recovery software.
- Accidental File Deletion – There are times when we accidentally delete files, without even realizing it. This may happen when we intend on deleting particular files but end up deleting other ones instead. It may also occur when software that we no longer need is uninstalled and files that were created in the software installation directory that we intended on keeping are removed during the uninstallation process.
- Corrupted Files – File corruption occurs as a result of virus infections, saving data on bad sectors, and power failure. Viruses tend to infect files, changing their structure and hence making them unusable. When data is saved on damaged sectors, i.e. areas on a drive’s platter surface that are already corrupted, it is next to impossible to retrieve data from those areas. Power failures that occur while a file is being edited, copied, or transferred can also corrupt the file since it was in a transitive state that had not been completed.
- System Failure – This is a person’s worst nightmare. When a computer fails to boot, you are unable to access your files. This generally happens at the worst possible time. System failure can be as a result of a failed HDD, motherboard failure, corrupted or malfunctioning RAM, or even a dead power supply.
There are different kinds of data that we can recover for you. They include:
- Photos recovery
- Documents retrieval
- Software recovery
- Email recovery
- Video file recovery
- Compressed Files
- Audio file retrieval
Recovering your lost data is our business. Whether it be portable HDD recovery, data recovery for mac, USB repair, HDD repair, laptop hard drives, portable hard disk drives, mobile phone data recovery, external hard drive repairs, computer hard drives we’ve got your covered! From logical data recovery through to physical parts replacement we can assist you.
The devices that we can recover your lost data from include:
- Personal Computers
- Hard Drives (internal and external)
- Digital Devices
- RAID Subsystems
- USB Flash Drives
- Magnetic Tapes
- Solid-state Drives
- CDs and DVDs
Have you ever wondered what the roles of a data recovery technician are?