HDD Data Recovery
SSD Data Recovery
USB Data Recovery
Memory Card Recovery
RAID Data Recovery
NAS Storage Recovery
Logical Hard Disk Problems
- You have accidentally emptied your recycle bin
- Files corrupted by virus/malware
- wiped or formatted hard drive
- Loss of files from Windows update
- Windows file system corruption & Boot issues
HDD Electrical Surge Problems
- Hard drive fails to spin up
- HDD makes no sound
- Clicking noise coming from hard drive
- Hard drive grinding or beeping noise
- Failure to boot from burnt out HDD motor
- Storm blackout surged your PC and hard drive
Damaged Hard Disk Drive
- You dropped your hard drive on a floor
- The hard drive makes a clicking noise and fails to spin
- Computer boot issues from failed or worn out hard drive
- Sluggish PC performance leading to failure to boot up
Sudden Hard Drive Malfunction
- Old age could be a factor resulting in worn heads or missalignment
- Bad or reallocated sectors may have formed on the drive
- Computer fails to boot at all or recognise hard drive
- If it’s a hard drive issue, we’ve seen it before!
Data Recovery Sydney – The Best Hard Drive Recovery Team In NSW!
Computer Fixperts have industry leading data recovery technicians running a laboratory that specialises in all forms of data recovery offering a 90% success rate! You can easily send us your hard drive from anywhere in Sydney for super-fast turnaround times at the best possible value.
We have a well equipped data recovery laboratory fitted out with the best industry leading equipment and methods of recovery. Depending on the type and extent of the hard drive failure or damage, our techs could have your data recovered in 90% of cases and your important files/information returned to you in 3-5 business days. Give us a call today and see why we’re Sydney’s preferred data recovery team!
Hard Drive Recovery For PC, Mac & Laptop – Functional Or Failed Hard Drive Data Recovery
So your PC, Mac, laptop or desktop computer is not able to be repaired or simply is not worth getting fixed and you want to replace PC and recover the existing files or data from the hard disk drive. Not a problem, as we in pretty much all cases should be able to dock the hard drive and recover the data with a standard on-site appointment that we offer for a fixed, un-timed flat rate. We can also put your hard drive in to an enclosure, allowing you to easily access your files as if they were on an external hard drive. If your HDD is unstable or not working, we can submit your drive to our data recovery team a dedicated laboratory.
External Hard Drive Recovery
External hard drives or (HDD) are just like internal hard disk drive, but they are enclosed in a plastic casing that allows them to be portable and makes them easy to switch between many devices or computers. Computer Fixperts can also offer external hard drive data recovery whether it be at your home or office, anywhere in Sydney and even anywhere in NSW. Once again, it’s much the same data recovery process as mentioned above where we will attempt to recover your documents emails and music etc. However, if it is the worst case and your hard drive is physically damaged, has liquid damage or corrosion or is making grinding/clicking noises, it would be recommended to submit your external hard drive to our data recovery lab from Sydney.
Sydney’s First Choice For Data Recovery!
Computer Fixperts have been offering data recovery services in Sydney for around 3 years now. Our NSW customers range from consumers to small and medium businesses, even some state government departments! Check out our customer testimonials and see for yourself. We’re at over 1800+ happy clients now and we always commit to offer the most friendly and professional data recovery service in Sydney at the most competitive prices around. Give us a call today on 1800 706 676 or go to our contact page for more info regarding discussing data recovery services offered in Sydney by us.
Data Recovery For All Devices! PC, Mac, Laptop, Memory Card, External Hard Drives, RAID & More!
Our Other Lab Branches
Are you further north in Queensland and require data recovery services around Brisbane? Great news! We also have a branch in Brisbane! Whatever the problem, whether it be a physical, mechanical or logical issue with your storage device, we can help. Take a look at our data recovery Brisbane page for more info.
Here are some of the different reasons why hard drive failure can occur. The primary points were refereed to earlier. However, let us focus on the ones that are more common than others:
- Hard Disk Drive Failure – HDD’s fail after a certain number of hours of operation. Hard drives don’t last forever, as some many people may think. They’re made up of many different mechanical parts all working together. Also, sudden phsyical shock (for example dropping the computer or hard drive) as well as electrical surges can render the parts in side of the drive damaged, which affects the hard drives ability to perform normally. No matter what type of data recovery you need, Computer Fixperts can help! We put in to practice various methods of data recovery.
- Reformatted Hard Drive – Reformatting a hard drive clears all references to pervious files. There are various reasons for formatting a hard drive, and we sometimes forget to backup files before formatting. To our naked eye, the hard drive looks wiped clean and the maximum space has been regained after a reformat. However, the data that was “deleted” can still be recovered using powerful data recovery software.
- Accidental File Deletion – Have you ever accidentally deleted a file or emptied your recycle bin without realizing it? This tends to happen when we inted on deleting a certain file but make a mistake and select the wrong file name. It can also occur when programs or software that we no longer require are uninstalled and files that were created in the software installation directory that never intended on being deleting during the uninstallation process got removed.
- Corrupted Files – Data file corruption can occur from virus infections, saving data on bad sectors, and power failure. Malware tends to infect files, changing their structure and hence making them unusable. When data is saved on bad sectors, i.e. areas on a hard drive that are already corrupted, it is pretty much impossible to retrieve data from those areas. Power failures that occur to a hard drive while a file is being edited, copied, or transferred can also corrupt the file since it was in a transitive state that had not been completed.
- System Failure – This is probably your worst nightmare. When your computer fails to boot or you are unable to access your data files. This tends to happen when you least expect it or at the worst possible time. A failed hard drive can lead to system failure, motherboard failure, corrupted or malfunctioning RAM, or even a dead power supply can also lead to system failure.
There are so many different types of data we can recover for you with our Sydney data recovery laboratory. These include:
- Compress Files
- RAW Files
If we haven’t mentioned your type of data, give us a call as chances are if it’s data, we can recover it! Our data recovery laboratory offers the best service by utilizing data recovery industry leading equipment and knowledge.
Put it this way, if it stores data, chances are we can recover it!
- Laptop computers
- Internal and external hard drives and Solid State Drives SSD
- All digital devices like Iphone or Samsung Galaxy and other android phones
- Corporate servers
- RAID array data recovery
- USB stick drives
- Solid-state Drives or SSD
- DVDs and CDs
Ever wondered what the roles of a data recovery technician are?
When it comes to retrieving corrupt or deleted files, we obviously recommend you utilise a professional data recovery service Computer Fixperts. However, if you feel the costs involved with data recovery are too high or you believe you may not have a mechanical or physical issue with your HDD, it could be safe to use mainstream file recovery software. Take a look at our top picks for the best free data recovery software.